Puritan IFR Systems
Integrated Fluid Recovery For Small Liquid Volumes
The Puritan is Sanborn Technologies' smallest, most economical disc centrifuge system. These compact systems come with our guarantee of high quality "like new" fluid recovery. Puritan systems are based on the Integrated Fluid Recovery principal of high speed 3-phase centrifugation working in concert with other components such as pre-filtration, precise feed pumps and heaters to remove all solids, tramp oils, odors and control biological activity.
These unique systems allow for coolant and/or oil purification and can be operated at fixed or remote locations. Models are available in processing rates of 60 to 300 gallons per hour (gph) and can be provided with automatic, self-cleaning centrifuges.
- Extremely High Quality Purification
- • Removes solids down to one micron
- • Separates tramp fluids down to 1/4 of 1% (0.0025)
- Simple and Efficient Operation
- • Single-pass processing returns completely purified fluid
- • System delivered pre-piped, pre-wired and pre-tested
- Dramatic Direct Cost Savings
- • Reduce fluid waste disposal costs up to 99%
- • Reduce new fluid purchases by up to 95%
Improved Quality and Productivity
- • Cut machine down time for sump cleanouts
- • Improve tool efficiency and product quality